Wednesday, May 30, 2007

the warehouse sale.

If you are a designer jeans lover, I've got sweet info for you. It's called The Warehouse Sale.


The About Us on their website is charming, We started with humble beginnings, being the only sale event to offer 7 for all Mankind, Citizens of Humanity and Juicy Jeans at wholesale prices. Now we’ve grown to carry every brand in the denim market at a significant discount.


"Significant discount" equates to below wholesale. Three cheers for afforable designer jeans! Sign up to find when the warehouse will be in your surrounding area.


{Note: the website says invite only, which means you simply sign up for an email invitation}

3 comments:

  1. I signed up for the one in Los Angeles! Also, for everyone that lives or visits LA, there is a place called Maria's Fashions that has every designer jean you could possibly ever want. Its the secret out here in LA! I treated myself after I had my baby. You might even get a celebrity sighting there also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tawni, are they cheaper? I'm going to be LA next week for work... might have to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, yes they are cheaper. They have really cute jeans! Stop by! I can tell you where it is if you email me at tawni.franklin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...