Wednesday, May 16, 2007

my card heaven.

I've said it more than once. I love, love, love modern {still needing a modern crib, yes}. If it's modern-esque, I want it. After finding Paper Ink Studio {via hostess} I'm in card heaven.

Her name is Le Vu and she lives in San Francisco with her husband and two young boys. Her fascination with color, text and composition through graphic design led to the creation of paper*ink studio. And I am so glad it did just that. I can't get enough. See below.



{the mini treat}

{never too early to think Christmas card}


{mod baby shower invite}
Now I just need to host a party and send out using the fill-ins. Best part is that the site has SO much more available. Love it all.

8 comments:

  1. these are great. I love the "mini treat"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy, I love this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went deeper into the site. I think I love everything. Did you see the prints? It's nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually I like to make my own cards/invites, however I am hosting a baby shower soon for over 40 people- I would much rather order invitations and the ones shown are sooo cute! I will need to see if they are reasonably priced...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I retarded but I could not figure out on the website how to order the baby shower cards in bulk? Any help appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heidi. You can click on "collection" first and then choose 1-9 as they have several versions of cards. Collection "3" is the fill-ins which has the baby shower one I posted about. Then on the right you can click "back" or "next" to see those within the collection.

    The baby shower one's are $15 for a box of 10.
    http://paperinkstudio.com/linethree/04.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. 40 people? Who's baby shower?! You will be one busy girl, Heid. What are your plans for it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i must have been in a cave for awhile or just really busy. this is a very late comment and probably won't be read but oh well. i consider myself pretty computer saavy but a friend of mine just suggested i google myself (and i thought, really?) and look what turned up. thanks so much for all of your comments..i appreciate all the nice words and interest in my work. it means a lot to me. please feel free to contact me if you have any questions re: the work or navigating the site:)

    cheers,
    le

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...