Monday, May 21, 2007

ck

Oven Mitt - $15

Cath Kidston. Born in Notting Hill circa 1992. Wandering in this vintage 50's-esque store is just plain fun. It's pretty much the type of shop that makes you think, "I have to have those oven mitts. I need those oven mitts."

Fun stuff. They have stores (and an online shop) in the US too.

Some favorites:

Crystal Daisy Chain Bracelet - $45

Circus Elephant blue cushion - $38

I'm also of fan of the following children's toys: pull along elephant ($31) and the walking duck ($25).

4 comments:

  1. I love those kinds of store but they always make me want an endless supply of money. Things you want but don't necessarily need are the most fun to buy sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cath Kidston! I remember when I lived there Abby and I stumpbled onto this store on Holland Park and we bought aprons for all the girls in our family. Soc ute. But remember last summer when I went to the one in Chelsea with you and it was not that great? I guess it is hit or miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I lived in London, the umbrella would be mine. Love the shop Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read on another blog the other day that the Cath Kidston stores in the U.S. will be closing soon. Hurry in - there may be some good sales!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...