Tuesday, May 8, 2007

prints

Kelli found some great new sites for our sidebar this weekend. While perusing and hopping from one to the next, I found a site filled with fun, vintage-esque prints. I think they would fit in a nursery or child's room. Combine it with a mini bookshelf and possibly a PB kids chair or Jennifer DeLonge {see post above} chair and you have a mini reading nook.

If I were to choose, I'd go for the apple or the flower {found on the website, here}. It's called Petit Collage and while they sell for $140, you can't put a pricetag on tasteful art.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Brad was looking over my shoulder when I was first browsing the art and said, "wow, those are cool!" As you know, I just really like "different." These fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much great art out there! I like the apple and tree best too. Good find! You're right they would look great with the chair above!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...