Wednesday, May 9, 2007

mode organic.


I can't tell you how excited I am to have found Mode Organic...especially in time for Mother's Day. They say,"In an effort to make gift-giving fun again, we’ve updated the common gift basket. We combine unique, organic, and natural products with a more modern sensibility."

When you're looking for a thoughtful gift, do you want: "something that represents you, your natural sense of style, your pursuit of quality, substance, essence, your love for the planet and for life"? If yes, yes, yes...and yes, this is your gift giving solution!

Let me share some of my favorites. And be warned that the options are extensive, ranging from {organic} fruit, vegetable and cheese baskets, to pie of the month gifts.:

choose your mode: "Uniquely mixed packages of organic and all-natural health and beauty products, clothing and produce carefully selected and assembled from our favorite growers and trusted, high quality sources."


1. birds of a feather package


2.sweet chik-a-dee gift set


3. rise and shine box.

4. the amazing pie kit.

Truly something for everyone, truly gourmet and truly creative. Did I mention free shipping on all orders?

3 comments:

  1. I love the jumper in 'birds of a feather'. The apples look so yummy and crisp. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, sign me up. I'm off to look around. Thanks Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out Mode Organic's sister site
    http://gotorganics.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...