Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Journaling

Kelli shared one of her favorite journals below {Bliss} and I must say that I agree. It's a darling journal to say the least. Practical, yet chic. Funky, yet sophisticated. Resourceful, yet pretty.

Now, it's my turn. I'm in love with these journals found on One Wish World. Made my Marta Dansie from martawrites.blogspot.com they are handmade and purely inspirational. Inside each page is a quote that will get you going when the baby wakes early.

View her entire line here.

2 comments:

  1. I love pretty journals. I like the orange blossoms one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good find. I collect journals. as in --have several that I've bought just because they're cool..but they're still blank.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...