Tuesday, May 8, 2007

cozy {and stylish} chairs

I've been checking back to Jennifer Delonge's website for years now. I found her Ava Chair long before I was pregnant with Ave. Words that come to mind? Modern, Sleek, Kid-Friendly and overall Fun.
These chairs are not only comfortable {my friend has two for her two daughters}, but stylish as well. They come in cotton, microsuede and vintage prints.

Tell me you are not sold at first glance. They're modern, colorful and would hardly look out of place in your own family room. In fact her site says, "Hip moms and dads that crave serious style with a fun, unique twist are turning to the California designer for tot-sized furnishings that stand up to their 'adult' decor."

Yes, please.

1 comment:

  1. I love tot-sized furniture. It seems like a perfect purchase for Avery- the book worm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...