Tuesday, May 1, 2007

nursery decor

I've been looking at nursery art for quite sometime, but nothing has excited me enough to follow through with an actual purchase. Maybe avalisa has changed this predicament? Perhaps.

avalisa. - "modern design collections to help people experience life more fully through color and design". Her prices are so reasonable too.

When I looked at her wall art and envisioned it in my daughter's room, I got excited. That's a good sign, right? And since I was excited about avalisa, I thought there was a chance someone else might be too. All prints come in a variety of colors (on canvas) and can be tailored to your tastes.

Some favorites:


I also like the Orange Baby Chicks.

And then our reader/friend Sarah sent us an email, alerting of us of additional cool nursery art at Modern Art Everyday. Thanks Sarah! My favorites (so far):



3 comments:

  1. great finds lindsey. I thought you might like modern art everyday...I love her stuff!! I really like the colors you chose. so clean and bright. let me know which ones you choose;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of those Lindsey. The pink lions are my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. I really like the swaying tree. great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...