Thursday, May 17, 2007

postage

My dear friend Heidi told me to check out cecily ink: fine cards. fresh style. I'm always a fan of pretty stationary. One of my favourite things about cecily ink is that you can purchase a matching stamp with your card/envelope! Thanks for tip, Heidi.

Some of my favourites from cecily ink:

letterpress Happy Birthday (with matching letterpress stamp, of course)



letterpress sentiments




And if you're like me, then a file of pretty cards is always nice to have on hand.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey and Heidi,
    Hostess with the Mostess is having a stationary week on her blog right now. YOu can even enter to win one of those card files. I'm a huge stationary fan too. You should check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...