Thursday, May 3, 2007

celery.

Like I've mentioned before, I really love the merge of modern and traditional when it comes to decorating. In the past, I have felt little sentiment towards modern {nursery} furniture because of how characterless it often seems. But my newest discovery in the world of modern nursery furniture changes that. Discover Celery.


{ non-rocking} cradle

It's beautiful, right?! I'm especially fascinated with their changing table and rocking pony. All pieces come in 6 color options and are made of bamboo and/or formaldehyde-free medium density fiberboard; low-VOC paint and finishes. Translation: safer and cleaner.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Well, you know how much I LOVE modern. Always have and presume that I always will. I saw Celery a little bit ago and really liked it. Good review Kelli (as usual). Just quality stuff that minds our health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good find, kelli. I had never seen celery before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...