Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bob Books

I keep seeing Bob Books on the side of red buses. It's not a new concept: you upload pictures, they print them in a book and then ship it to you. Lots of companies do this now. Sadly, not all companies do this well.

So I checked out Bob Books. And now I'm impressed. Please take a peek at their examples. The quality (at least on the website) looks so, well, quality...and artistic and classy. And it dawned on me that if Bob Books has enough money to advertise on so many red buses, than the Swiss company must be doing a lot of things right.

A fun gift for father's day: our year (as three) in photos - in a square hardback book. Love hardback. Love square.

And wouldn't this be perfect as wedding book? I think so. All our photos are still on a cd from 2005. As soon as I find the time, I'm starting with our wedding...

Oh, they deliver to the US too.

5 comments:

  1. I *love* these books. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! i will definitely be looking into these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cool. I wonder if it could work well with printing blogs. but I really like the idea of a baby or wedding book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like. I think they are like the iphoto books
    http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/features/books.html

    I'd be interested in comparing the two b/c maybe the shipping from Bob books would be worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already made a really cool book of our wedding. Scarpbooked it you will, however it's still ver y simple and elegant It hink. Anyhow, now that all these digital books are available I want to make the book over again! however, my husband is not really down with me "creating" unneccessary expenses, which in this case, it would be for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...