Thursday, June 21, 2007

chic {and cheap!}

"Based on colorful sample plates used by traveling china salesmen in the 1940's and 50's to show the variety of color available to restaurants, hotels and country clubs," this Pantone Collection from Fishs Eddy is on sale... and basically irresistible. I'm a lover of colored dinnerware (to accessorize my completely white collection).

Despite the turn-offish name, I could definitely eat some cookies and cream in the burnt ochre cereal bowl for only $6.97.

cup and saucer {3 oz.}: $9.07

side plate: $6.97

dinner plate: $9.07

mug: $5.57

cup and saucer {8 oz.}: $10.47

[via Domino]

3 comments:

  1. These look SO fun Kelli. Like a twist on the colorful Anthro bowls you have. I like them - they're a bit more modern looking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishs Eddy is my favorite in NYC. I just bought my sister some cute ice cream sundae glasses for her birthday. They have great... everything (from serving pieces, to fun accent plates).

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love these. maybe i'll put it on the birthday list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...