Thursday, June 21, 2007

super stripes.

There was no way I could do a little boy clothing post without mentioning my love of stripes. They just seem quintessentially "little boy." Elliot owns more striped items than is probably healthy, but I'm okay with that.

Here are some of my favorites:

For bedtime, Hanna Andersson Zipper. 100% Organic cotton. Right now a few of them are on sale for only $15!


I love these pirate pants by Danish designer Katvig. They're the go-to company for an assortment of unique striped clothes.


Zutano makes the best hats. Elliot always gets compliments when he wears his hat.


This is a great striped viking shirt by another Danish company called Danefae.

And, even though they're not striped, every good outfit should have a cute pair of shoes. I can't wait for Elliot to learn how to walk so he can wear these. They are handmade in Poland, and come in a rainbow of colors. I bought a pair in navy blue.

3 comments:

  1. I like your choices Sarah! I might have look for some more "girlish" stripes for Ave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliot does always look CUTE in that hat! I envy it. And all the other choices are fun. I really love stripes too! (It beats footballs and bears.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to own a pair of shoes very similar to those. (Adult sized.) From Camden Town: Fly London was the brand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...