Tuesday, June 12, 2007

bright idea.

I have been searching and searching for the perfect nursery lighting. {Cole currently has an amazing Anthropologie shade that has subtle 3-d flowers on it. Cool..but not boy!} I was so excited to come across three that seem like perfect fits- boy or girl. Here are my bright ideas:


zoolights by Intermezzo [via babygadget]

jonathan adler fish lamp [via babygeared]

balloon pendant light [via modern tots]

Obviously, I'm on a white kick. But I love that none of these subscribe to a particular style. Just fresh and simple and playful. Perfectly nursery.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE #2. Very cute Kelli. And honestly I'm not one to have a whole lot of attention drawn to the lightin. I'd rather have attention drawn to the bedding or wall art so a white lamp sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I wrote the post..but I'm loving #3. I LOVE it. And the price seems great too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...