Thursday, June 7, 2007

the ultimate diaper bag organizing pouches!

I think both Missy and I can qualify as organization nerds. I love anything that aids organization on any level. {The Container Store is a dream come true.} So, naturally, when I find these ultimate diaper bag organizing pouches, I'm in awe of another incredible product.
"Clean outfits, dirty outfits, goodies and extras - keep them all handy with this nifty set of zip-up bags!" With clever markings on the front and see-through mesh backs, this set of 4 bags really is the ultimate in diaper bag organization. I mark these an ideal baby gift (remember all the change of outfits from newborn diaper mishaps!?) or just a new necessity for on-the-go parents.

5 comments:

  1. I've seen these before and really did want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Are they washable, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm dying for these....my diaper bag is a nightmare....and when you get the "dirty clothes" and the "clean clothes" mixed up in there combined with a mid-day switch-a-roo with the husband-this is the best way to be sure daddy doesn't dress baby in dirty clothes from the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...