Thursday, June 7, 2007

tried and true.


We mentioned the Balm lip gloss on the blog a while ago. Their story was fun, their product names were even more so, but makeup is a hard thing to trust without personal experience. I'm just here to say that it's tried and true! Cole bought me a mini trio set for my mother's day gift and I love Water My Mellon for for a fresh and colorful {and more dressy} look.. compared to my C.O. Bigelow balm. Perfect for a night out or a refreshing pick me up. I'm looking forward to trying one of their sheer glosses next. {Maybe Swirl my Cinnamon..}

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you tried it too. Looks great...I'll have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Does it have sparkle? I am not a big sparkle fan but I love the gloss look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three colors I have don't sparkle. (I don't like that feeling either.) But it is really glossy. A little thicker (so, a little dressier) than I would usually wear throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tempting....but i have to say that M.A.C.'s lip conditioner rocks the house! they offer it in clear and tinted and with SPF. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brad bought it at the spa at Hotel Park City. Otherwise, maybe from their site online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...