Thursday, June 14, 2007

athleta.

Yesterday was our first day at the pool. The water was a little too cool for comfort but the rays felt nice. And it's very clear that both Cole and I are needing a little bit of sun. I love suiting up for the summer. And my new favorite source (Athleta) sent me a convincing catalog last week. They provide the perfect comfortable/flattering/sporty yet stylish wardrobe (from head to toe) for a summer in the sun:









All available here. {I think I need those sunglasses for my birthday!}

2 comments:

  1. it's ALL so cute. i think i'll have to check it out. i especially love the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Athleta Kelli. You seemed to have foun all the great products too!

    I just loving browsing their online shop. Such cute things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...