Tuesday, June 5, 2007

sneakers.

Maybe it's the European in me, but I really love the lightweight sneaker look with shorts, capris, summer skirts and casual dresses. {If you tend to bypass the sneakers and head straight for the flip flops, stay tuned for Missy's post on the flip flop roundup.}

My favorite summer sneakers:


a. Merrell 'Relay Tour'

b. Puma 'Sabadella' Flat

c. Onitsuka Tiger™ 'Mexico Tigress™' Mary Jane Sneaker (Women)

d. Puma 'Contre'

e. Puma 'Special 2871'

f. adidas 'Miduru'

3 comments:

  1. This is when I wish I was a sneaker girl Kelli. Sigh. Maybe I can become one someday. I like the look in the summer with bermuda shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite recent purchase was a pair of Puma "prance". They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn- and so great for commuting, because I can switch them quickly when I need to wear heels, etc. Love them.

    http://www.paiva.com/product-12/prod307167/69.shtml

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...