Tuesday, June 19, 2007

{winners!}



Winners! We've got winners...

"art-sweet" who said "Those are adorable!" is the first winner {of Dewey Long Legs + Dewey onesie}

"carly" who said "adorable, count me in!" is the second winner {of Ollie the Owl + Lou the Snail onesies}

"stephanie " who said "My little gal would love something that isn't pink. I love this option and those felt animals?? I think I want one too--they are precious." is the third winner {of Dewey Long Legs + Kiki the Kitty onesies}

Thanks for commenting and enjoying in the fun! Email us at tangledandtrue@gmail.com with your name and address and we'll pass your info along to ship.

Huge thank you to KLT: Works again!

Next giveaway begins today {see above}! And another on Friday..it is a double giveaway week, our favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...