Wednesday, April 18, 2007

vintage blooms.

I'm not a scrapbooker and probably don't hit the mark for crafter, but I love paper. Unique and patterned or textured. I've become picky. I can't do thin paper (especially for wrapping) or shiny cards. I like heavy and letterpress and matte. I've talked about Paper-Source several times. {And after my horrible experience with their customer service, I'm surprised I still show patronage.} It's just.. they have what I like and want {need?}.


For example: flower kits. They're amazing, I think. One kit {$16} makes 14-6" blossoms or 4-9" blossoms. All materials and instructions are included. Are you thinking daffodil or daisy or magnolia in place of the patterned and vintage? They have them in several varieties. I want to make a spring wreath. {And wouldn't mind having a couple of blooms on hand for pretty cool gift wrap.}

1 comment:

  1. I love pretty paper and always have. Most of the time I don't need more cards/paper/stationary, but I can't help myself! Paper source is great and thank you for introducing me to it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...