Wednesday, April 25, 2007

eliza.




It's not very often that stylish, sexy and engaging are paired with modest. And now meet ELIZA Magazine, a runner {and maybe soloist?} in fashion magazines that retain(s) "high standards in dress, entertainment, and lifestyle." With the how to in fashion, beauty, health, entertainment, and lifestyle, ELIZA "addresses the whole woman--inspiring and helping her become her best self." Sounds right up my alley.



Subscribe for the introductory rate of $10.97 for 4 quarterly issues. And spread the word.
{Thanks for the tip, Mary.}


3 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous. I love their website too. If it's anything like their magazine I'm sure it's a winner. Just what the fashion (and I) need. I think they may even ship to the UK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tip! That's a really good price too. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem. I super excited to get my first edition. I just wished I'd come out with it first!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...