Saturday, April 14, 2007

polka dot.

Hi. My name is Kelli and I have a {seasonal} polka dot addiction.
Here are my favorites just from the catalogs that found their way into my mail box over the last week:


1. will someone please give me a reason to wear this Rio Ruffled Halter Dress from none but Jcrew {maybe after it goes on sale}. Pair it with a cropped cardigan like this and you have the perfect Spring outfit.

2. You can never go wrong with Slip-On Vans {addiction #2}. Bonus that they come in polka dots. [Found at Nordstrom]


3. Is it possible that my swim suit search is over when it's still 40 degrees outside? I'm a fan of the simple and sporty Polka Dot Skinny Strap Tank Top {also from JCrew} with matching bikini bottoms.

3 comments:

  1. Thurs night I went shopping and I ended up with a brown and white polka dot head band from Banana, Blue and white polka dot espadrils frrm AE and two polka dot blouses from AE...is that where you got yours? it looks similar. so I am glad I am not the only one on a polka dot craze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the brown and white polka dot headband from BR. AND the black and white one (I too, have problems).

    And Kelli- I was just looking through my JCrew cataolgue on the way home from my haircut, and folded down the page of the black and white polka doted tankini. :) It's so cute. I might buy it (or the bandeau top, but I don't know if my tummy is ready for that).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought Iz some fun polka dotted wellie boots! I love polka dots too! You should get those vans...they are adorable! And I love that dress. love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...