Tuesday, April 3, 2007

bag beautiful.

We have never talked diaper bags. We bought two before Cole was born {Brad's man diaper bag, and my amazing girly one} , and they have both worked well. But..when I discover companies like Murge Designs and their amazing baby bag style, I just want to be able to start all over. [The good news is: a diaper bag is an easy thing to change. Anytime.] I think my favorite might be the bubbles model:





If you're not impressed yet, take a look inside:



...for $180.00 at Murge Designs. Sidenote-- don't miss the bibs, burpcloths, etc. etc.

4 comments:

  1. Which Oilily bag did you get Kelli? It just took me to their homepage. I'd love to see which bag you are carrying around...

    Diaper bags are fun. I had a long strap one, but needed a backpack. I got a Patagonia one that I LOVE. It's not even a diaper bag, but my very most favorite bag in the world. And it's green.

    Nice little find that you have here though...I like the loops apron. I think the blankets would be great for bundling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli...where do you find this stuff! you are amazing! I love the argyle one too...and frankly, I have been thinking about getting a new one myself. I have an eddie bauer one like the one your husband has that we use for big trips. In the mean time, I use about 2-3 different bags for different occasions...none of which I love. I was thinking of making one, like the ones nancy does, but I just don't know if I am up to it! pockets are key!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have last year's version of the large shoulder bag (in Navy). It's a floral print and I love it!

    This {http://www.trendytogs.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=girlsaccessories091}
    would be really fun to have...being a mother of a boy. :)

    I liked the argyle too, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I have walked by this store again and again! It's near where I used to live (Chelsea). I'm going in next time. I just figured this out...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...