Monday, April 9, 2007

baby books


Check these baby books out. Aren't they beautiful? I love them. I found them when I was pregnant and my mom ended up getting me a different one so I never went back to the site. Now that it has been a year and I've been filling it out, I'm starting to feel the way the owner, Jennifer Allers, describes her experience...

When my daughter was born, I searched high and low for a baby keepsake book that she would be proud to take to first grade show and tell and to someday share with her children when she had a family of her own. The concept was simple, finding it was not. The birth of Poppy & Mimi was developed upon a very basic principle: to provide a baby book that captured those once in a lifetime memories and to preserve it in a way that represented your child's individuality. Our fabric covers range from traditional toile to funky leopard.

I want something that captures Avery's personality. It seems that the Poppy and Mimi Keepsake Books have found a way to do just that, unique for each child {and parent} while at the same time offering simple space to share your own moments in the life of your baby.

4 comments:

  1. I still don't have a keepsake book. I'm looking into this tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy. What we need to find as well: a GOOD company that will print blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, have you looked at blurb.com for printing blogs? I don't know how good/reliable they are as I've never used them, but the website is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, blurb.com is supposedly pretty good at printing out blogs Kelli. Check it out www.blurb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that lots of digital scrapbookers print books at blurb. they all love them. I have opened a free account there for making another book and think that it is very easy to use. I plan on usinf them to print out my blog each year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...