Wednesday, August 1, 2007

playspot.




After our tremendous response to FLOR carpet tiles, sharing Skip Hop's Playspot {interlocking foam tiles} was a must.

"Large in size {6 feet by 4.5 feet} and large in style," the play area can be defined while being comfortable.

Unlike other foam tiles that are only safety-rated for children 3 and up, Skip Hop’s Playspot is designed, tested and manufactured for children of all ages. It’s easy to put together with our unique connector system, and you can configure it in endless ways to fit your style.

It's a contemporary nursery's (or home's) dream come true! $79.00.

3 comments:

  1. These are really cool + cute. I like the look of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to comment again, but I noticed the tiles were from skip hop and I had to shout out to Skip Hop about my awesome duo diaper bag (black). I love it, I think it is my favorite diaper bag/purse ever. And it definitely doesn't throw off my man's style either. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...