Saturday, August 11, 2007

virtual baby showers!


baby bird in nest
{
by: modern art everyday}


Hello moms! Get ready. We're ready to further celebrate motherhood, life and happiness by throwing you virtual baby showers. Just like the real deal but maybe even better: with artists, boutiques and hip companies being the givers and Missy and I, your hosts. {Essentially giving you and your baby the best of the pretty, the modern, the practical, the unique and the organic.} Simply because we like to make you happy.

Want to be part of the party? Send in an application to tangledandtrue@gmail.com {titled: virtual baby showers} with your story. All applications must include:
*your name and address {we have to get those gifts to you}
*a photo of you and your belly {if applicable- adoptions will be celebrated as well.}
*your due date
*whether you are expecting a boy or girl {if you know and/or want to share}
Keep it creative!
Winners will be surprised and all baby showers will be thrown {on Tangled and True} unannounced. Just start hoping... and happy growing.

note: all requirements must be met for application to be considered.

[Are you a company that would like to contribute a gift? Email us with your contact/product information or request for further details.]

6 comments:

  1. I will be sure to mention this wonderful opportunity at From Dates to Diapers! How fun!!!

    ~Christine (aka YoungMommy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not pregnant but thought I'd post about your great idea anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I have some expectant friends to send this way!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get you the info on my friend who is getting ready for adoption #2--the first baby came so fast there was no time to get ready and I am sure she would appreciate the extra help with the second adoption (hopefully it happens just as fast for her!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. l be posting this on my Adoption site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I desperately hope to win. I am a mom of 3 boys and found out that my 4th blessed child will be a little girl!! I NEED HELP!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...