Thursday, August 9, 2007

a very cool hippo



I feel like I'm always talking about wall art around here. Maybe because I am...

It's just that there is so much one can do without actually painting the walls in a room and still creating a friendly ambiance for kids. I posted about my favorite nursery furniture here. But, what I love about that room is the simple sketch of a pig above the crib. I never found a sketch artist that specialized in animals, but I did find these vinyl wall art pieces that look semi-sketch-ish {word?}.

I really like this one! I think the hippo is downright cool and the lamb makes me sleepy {in a good way of course}.

1 comment:

  1. The hippo is GREAT and would be the perfect nursery art (I'm thinking above the crib!). Please get it. It would look so good with the pinks and greens. (or your new green polka dots!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...