Wednesday, August 22, 2007

two sisters jewelry boutique.



I've wanted to be a jewelry wearer for years. I seem to be a minimalist come time to accessorize: relying on stud earrings and a great watch to add the flair to my outfits. Finally, I'm loving necklaces and bracelets but often don't find the right match for my "style." Like the theme of Tangled and True, I love my jewelry to be very simple. Quality and unique.. but the unique that doesn't have too many bells and whistles. I can't tell you how excited I was to find Two Sisters Jewelry Boutique: "hip, yet classy…definitively chic and engaging."

Jennifer and Gina are twin sisters, originally from Washington, now both living in Arizona. {After being apart, they learned that distance between them was no longer an option. Soon after, the boutique was born of Jennifer's jewelry making for friends and Gina's business background. I'm so glad it did!} If your reaction parallels mine, you'll be overwhelmed with favorites! I'll give you a tour:




augusta, talli

I love that they pride themselves on exceptional customer service. Being friendly and easy to work with {quick to respond and deliver} is good enough. And then each item shows up in a brown craft box, tied with a chocolate satin ribbon. I could take to this jewelry shopping very easily. Two Sisters Jewelry Boutique is simply lovely.

In lieu of Summer and simple and refreshing style, the Laguna necklace {$45} quickly stood out to us as a favorite. Gina and Jennifer's recommendation? "At either 16" or 18" long in length, our yellow mother of pearl Laguna Necklace looks great alone, but even better when worn together with the Redondo Bracelet. Layer two of these necklaces to add some heat to your look. Finished off with a goldfill toggle."

The Laguna is up for giveaway to one of our "friends." If you're currently on our friends email list, simply enter a comment on this post by Thursday at midnight. {Entry must be confirmed with your email address.} You could be the lucky winner! To everyone else, 10% off any item is extended to anyone! Enter: TT0820 at checkout. And.. we are always welcoming new friends.

Kelli and Missy.

35 comments:

  1. I love this necklace! I think it would compliment everything in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! Goes with everything since I live in southern california!! =) I am glad I am a Tangled and true "friend"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. The Lynette is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that last necklace is perfect. it's very "me!"
    i'll be sure to check out the rest of their boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The laguna is beautiful. Hope I win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just squealed with delight at this site! I love it! The necklaces are all so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very flattering piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful jewelry and really cute names! I love that it's done by sister, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need help accessorizing - this would be the perfect start...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful piece of jewelry-it would work for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a friend now! Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love custom jewerly, you can snazz up any outfit with the right jewerly. Tangled and True you are a good friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. simply gorgeous! what a great addition to any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the Laguna is simple and beautiful...you go, awesome entrepreneurs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new 'friend'! The laguna is so beautiful and classic. I would absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh that is just gorgeous! I love mother of pearl!
    justyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a weakness for anything "beaded"--this is a pearl of a find!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah!! So beauty-ful!!! Pick me, pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I found your blof through a friend of mine, and what a delightful discovery. I think that I was in Missy's brother Juice's ward when I lived in Foxwood going to BYU. Anyway, this necklace is so glamorous, it makes me think of a mermaid, very summerish and sparkly. Fun, Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. K I'm not a total idiot, and I do know that it is called a BLOG, just have a very squirmy toddler in my lap.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this necklace. It would work with a lot of my clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooooo I love it! The whole line is gorgeous, simple, and great. Good job! Thanks ladies! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Friends with benefits! Beautiful, what a unique necklace--a wonderful addition to any woman's jewelry box.

    ReplyDelete
  24. WHAT BEAUTIFUL JEWELRY! I LOVE THAT NECKLACE!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love it all! Maybe I'll win for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. yeah, I'm glad I'm a "friend". I'm also a lover of jewlery, but don't get it ofen enough.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful necklace! Being a "friend" is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful jewelry and so reasonable. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. that's so cute! i'm not a huge jewelery fan either, but that is something i would definitely wear.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am always thinking that I need to wear jewelry and these are really pretty.. If there was ever a giveaway that I would REALLY REALLY want to win it would be this one.. I know totally selfish with all the toys and things for kids but I can like things for me too. Right!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How gorgeous and classic is this?
    Whoever is the winner is the luckiest person on earth.
    Michele
    CUsmile@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...