Thursday, August 23, 2007

for a baker

If you like to bake, I think you might enjoy this pan from BakersEdge.com. Upon first glance, I didn't think much of it, but see the pictures below. I love how you can cut the squares of brownies so easily. And if you have a train-loving boy in your home you could really do wonders of a brownie-cake for a birthday party.

Warning: make sure you have brownie-baking ingredients on hand - photos below are sure to make you want one {or two}.

Step 1:


Step 2:


Step 3:


Step 4:



8 comments:

  1. I saw this and know I have to one! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Simple featured this in last month's issue. I loved it (and love the chewy edges!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the best for those of us who love the edges (i hate the middle)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The real appeal is the all edges pan, I was just talking about this kind of thing with my fellow-edge-loving niece! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. What a fun way to cook and handy too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...