Wednesday, August 29, 2007

twins.

We have a very friendly reader named Jenna. She recently found out that she is pregnant (a new mom!) and.. with twins. In a nice email she wrote,
"Do you know any great websites for twin stuff? Like, twin themes or something? These are our firsts....we're obviously rookies. Happy rookies though."

We're excited for you, Jenna! And we hope to hear more from you. In the meantime, I thought I would start your collection of ideas for twins-themed things. {I'm sure our readers can contribute too.}

At the start of Tangled and True we were tipped about Twinkle Kids. I haven't checked in with them lately but your question prompted a visit. Twinkle Kids creates really great twins-themed tees.



My twins would be wearing these. $42 for the set. Please let us know of any other great finds. And readers.. help Jenna out!

3 comments:

  1. I will be on the lookout for twin stuff too. Do we have any twin readers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. My SIL is due in a few weeks with twins & this post reminded me to get looking for something fun & original for her babies (she hasn't found out if they're girls or boys), & I found this cute site: http://www.justmultiples.com/twinclothing.html
    Sorry I don't know how to do links in comments. They seemed reasonably priced & way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have b/g twins that are now 17 mos. old. Some retailers will offer you a twin discount if you tell them your situation, so it is always worth asking. I shop sales as often as possible and buy ahead for the next year. I also accept all hand-me-downs, and there's a mothers of multiples garage sale 2x/year where I live. Join a MOM club near you - you don't have to have had the babies yet, and plug into the members for ideas and resources (our club swaps preemie clothes that can be borrowed at no cost). You will enjoy double happiness, but it is also a TREMENDOUS amount of work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...