Wednesday, August 29, 2007

luggage.

My friend Lynne wrote me an email asking if I had any tips on good luggage. While I don't carry the most stylish luggage around, I did some research and decided to post what I found for you.

For the Style-Minded
You've got to admit that if you're looking for stylish luggage, Orla Kiely is your first stop. Of course there is a pricetag attached, but I read reviews and expect quality with that dollar sign. From what I read, people are passionate about their Orla Kiely luggage-wear. And you probably wouldn't get it mixed up with others as it came out at baggage claim.


All Black and Business
So, it doesn't have to be all black. Tumi has some really great colors right now, especially in the Women's line. My dad works in international business - he has more frequent flyer miles than anyone could dream up. My older brother is following in his footsteps and both of them use Tumi luggage. It's quality, it's reliable, and it holds everything you can think up (and more) without bulk. To be quite honest, if I were seriously shopping for luggage I would choose Tumi. Granted, it might be boring in black, but maybe you could choose a fun luggage tag (and carry on)?


Carry-On
Personally, I'd go for anything from Hobo Bags right now, but sometimes a cute laptop case and a lightweight backpack work well allowing you to keep your hands + arms free.


Any other favorites?

3 comments:

  1. I found a new travel site that I love. Flight 001. I'll post about it tomorrow.

    I'm a huge fan of the Orla Kiely luggage too.. although I'm not sure when I'll ever be able to justify that. And I hadn't even heard of Tumi before. It looks sturdy and nice. I'll have to look into it.

    I can't wait until my luggage gets roughed up. I miss travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVE that green and navy bag!! I can't to go home tonight and peruse the sites. Thanks, Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a cute laptop case and a lightweight backpack work well allowing you to keep your hands + arms free.
    You might also like this website which is for fashion women bags:bosidu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...