Tuesday, August 14, 2007

zoobie


one: pet
two: pillow
three: blanket


Zoobie Pets are coined the "perfect childhood companion," with a plush toy, soft pillow and comfy blanket all packaged in one African safari themed plush animal. {A dreamy 3-in-1!} I give the idea makers behind Zoobie Pets two thumbs up for their creativity. With names like Hada the Hippo, Kojo the Croc, and Rhaxma the Rhino, the colorful characters match the novel design. [They have received an Oppenheim Gold Award as well as a Creative Child Magazine's Toy of the Year notice.]

"We wanted to make Zoobie Pets as soft, squishy, and cuddly as physically possible. The signature faces all contain micro beads, making them extremely soft (and fun for the children to squeeze!). Each animal has its own definitive extra-soft-to-the-touch body texture, making for exceptionally comfy pillows. The inner blankets are made of cozy, warm coral fleece- the perfect cuddling companion."

I have found our Zoobie Pet simple to use, durable and design friendly {albeit bright}. Bring on the sleepovers, road trips and plane flights. I'm feeling a little bit wild!

1 comment:

  1. This looks fabulous Kelli. I wish I had it when I went on my summer vacation. Do you have any travel plans?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...