Thursday, July 26, 2007

luau lamp



Granted, it is called the Luau Lamp but I think I would put it in my family room on an end table. It doesn't claim a Target pricetag {$250}, but it is pretty darn cool.

Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, this lamp lightens a room sans cords and sockets. It's simple, you lift the luau lamp from it's base and it lights with up to 50W {it is dimmable} for up to 10 hours. Carry it around with you, hang it from a tree, party all night long...it rocks. File it under "disaster preparedness" because it's like a ginormous {and super stylish} flashlight.

Just look at how pretty it is in a beautiful modern-esque setting.

Available at Design Within Reach

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this before and loved it! I think it's super cool... and I love that it's portable. I need to look into it a little more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...