Monday, July 2, 2007

"rock on... baby."

I'm sure you're aware of Childish Clothing... "all things hip, cool, flirty, and fun." It's the online resource for the hottest children's and maternity wear, adding a bit of rock to your {or your kid's} walk. Take a minute to browse the {virtual} shelves. My favorite find?






a beautiful Tisha Franz diaper bag, available in
lime green/sky blue or pink/tangerine/yellow.

With the mod pattern, ultra-durable stain repellent exterior fabric with spill-proof, wipeable lining and 3 large, open interior pockets, it is perfect! And perfectly on sale for $112.00 {from $140.00}.

4 comments:

  1. Kelli--I forgot to tell you about the new diaper bag I got . . . I think you and Missy would like them. I have loved mine--lots of fun designs and styles to pick from and great perks like anti-bacterial lining and tempurpedic changing pad (the brand is ju-ju-be.com). I love the color combo's on these bags that you have found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, ju ju be is GREAT! Thanks for the tip. Which bag do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Be Small in sassy stripe and it has been perfect. It took me forever to decide on the style and the color with all of the different options they have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...