Tuesday, July 10, 2007

green beauty.


Domino Mag online is hosting a Green Resources week. They've highlighted their Top Ten's of almost every facet of life possible. Home, Beauty, Transportation, Decor, Dining etc. It's worth a look {here}.

I was really happy to see that my current shampoo + conditioner [above] was number two on the line up for Natural + Organic Beauty. I like the idea of using all natural products on my body. It seems, well, natural to me.

The Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line is beyond superb. Your scalp feels tingly and fresh after using it. My hairdresser recommended it to me right after I had my daughter. It seemed that all that thick, shiny hair I accumulated during pregnancy was now going down my drain {literally}. Did anyone else experience the hair-loss {but not real hair loss} after giving birth?

Beside the point, this stuff is good, natural and goes beyond the normal call of duty for shampoo.

5 comments:

  1. I want to try this shampoo out. I can use all the help I can get! I start to lose hair by the handful about 5 months after my babies are born. I thought it was a hormone thing, but my hairdresser thinks it's from the pain meds from giving birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is from pain meds b/c my sister experiencing the hair loss and she does it all natural!

    Definitely try it...it's great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm SO sick of my hair all over the house. Does this shampoo stop it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to use this. now, I'm a Scalp Benefits (by Aveda) fan. or shampure. smells good, works well and is extra gentle on my super sensitive head. (too much info??)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...