Thursday, July 5, 2007

ask questions.

I think asking questions is an inherent part of motherhood. You simply don't always know and sometimes it takes trial and error to figure out what works for your child {whether it be they are sick, discipline, games, learning...}.

A new blog called Ask Miss Angie is a resource for such questions and ideas. She's got some informative + creative answers to parenthood's stumping questions. While not claiming to know everything Miss Angie opens every question up to comments and suggestions from readers.

It's fun. I love when mother/parenthood brings us together. Too often it seems I hear parents disagreeing on what works, when it's quite easy to remember that we're all learning this thing called parenting together...

2 comments:

  1. Small world. Miss Angie was in my old ward in Manhattan- She is probably the best mom... ever. Fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Miss Angie, I love her insights, wisdom and humility. I love the sense of community.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...