Thursday, March 6, 2008

{winners!}

We loved reading your enthusiastic responses to the little man ties! We hope you enjoyed browsing and getting to know Dainty Couture a little better. The winners are:

natalie* who said: what a hard choice! but my little man Jayden needs that chocolate and blue polka dot one - just in time for Easter! Here's hopin' that you choose Natalie as a winner!
mcgiven family (sarah) who said: I love these, they are adorable. I would choose the dashing white with blue and gold polka dots. Darling for Easter with a blue shirt!
robyn barlow who said: Oooh! I HAVE to have the blue and green paisley one. So spring!
natali, aaron, & boys who said: I have 4 boys and finally some hip, cool ties!!!! I love, love, LOVE all of them, but especially the brown with orange polka dots. Oh, so cute! 
sarah who said: I like the chocolate with blue and gold berries tie. I think my own little man would look amazing in this!

Congratulations ladies! Please email us with your choice of fabric and tie length (view here) by Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...