Monday, October 1, 2007

joy!


Mel Lim's Joy collection is brilliant. I'm pretty sure we've talked about that before. But I'm giddy to see that since the last time I checked her site.. she has created a couple of new products. (And left me in anticipation for ones coming soon!)

And did you know that "joy is green?" (Read about it here.) Recycled {chlorine free} papers, soy based inks, organic cotton, conservative packaging, etc. Very exciting.

I'm thinking that I Love these mini pillows. A perfect addition to a modern/eclectic/vintage/tasteful crib. I just need to figure out how to shop Joy by Mel Lim.

p.s. This just in: Mel Lim wall decals by Blik. Wow. A perfect union. {Lucky Koi makes me happy.}

1 comment:

  1. oh these are darling! I love the fabric, and the simplicity of the design! What a great company!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...