Tuesday, October 9, 2007

{winner!}

Kristin who said, "I am a big Woobee fan and glad I finally have a reason to purchase a woobee something! Not only are the products incredibly soft and well made, but the company is run by a very sweet, Northwest mom. So, yes sign me up. It would be perfect for my baby boy that is due at the beginning of January in the rainy, chilly Northwest," you're the winner! You sound like an authentic Woobee fan. So much so that I would love for you to start your collection. I hope your baby boy has a warm arrival! Congratulations. [Please email me with your choices {bib, burp and blanket!} as well as your shipping information.]

To everyone else, be sure to take advantage of 10% off by entering 62H9FCU at checkout when purchasing your favorite Woobee product! I wish you a happy rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...