Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lullabies and Wildflowers...


I'm part of a moms group called the "Bowery Babes"...we all did yoga together during pregnancy (the studio was located on a street called "the bowery")...and we gather a few times a month for picnics at the park, lectures, movie screenings...and occasionally a girl's night out!

....Janeen and Melissa....

Most recently we gathered at my friend Melissa Errico's loft for a Toilet Training lecture :) given by the oh so helpful Janeen from Swell Being...
Melissa and I have been hanging out quite a bit lately because I'm illustrating the cover of her soon to be released album "Lullabies and Wildflowers"...!!

...Here is a little sneak peek at the cover! You can read more about the very talented Melissa Errico here...and check out some of her tunes here! The album will be released on Mother's Day...how perfect!

3 comments:

  1. that's what I need! a great mom group. and tips on toilet training. (it's approaching very quickly!)

    and pre-natal yoga? I'm on this with pregnancy #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...yeah it's great to be part of a group...ours started really small, there were maybe 6 of us..then 12 and now we're up to 75! i wish i could say that i was still doing yoga 3 times a week like i did during my pregnancy...it was SO wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cd cover looks great. I completely missed that until my husband was browsing the blog last night and commented on the "cool flowers!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...