Wednesday, October 17, 2007

dress-up.

I couldn't find the costume this year. I'm not really taking to the life-sized stuffed animal suits like I did when Cole was 7 months old.. but rather have been on the search for simple and unique. And then I ran across Baby Gadget's mention of Wovenplay. Their Pirate and Night are both fantastic. And if we're wanting something that no one else will be wearing: the Asterion is perfect! [Some available at Modern Child.]



"Rediscover the long lost art and imaginative play of childhood dress-up. Through fantasy and creativity, children compose, dream up, and happen upon endless voyages."

1 comment:

  1. these are really cute but who the heck is buying these hundreds of dollars peices of clothing for their kids? Sure maybe frame the thing and put it on their wall but I don't even buy myself a 100$ sweater let alone my 3 year old.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...