Monday, October 29, 2007

sweetbeets


"The magic of childhood and life's simple pleasures is what Sweetbeets is all about." Sweetbeets' greeting cards were love at first sight. Letterpressed on recycled paper with vegetable-based ink, these illustrations turned 4.25" x 5.5" cards prove simply perfect.

[Unfortunately, they're currently available to wholesale buyers only through the site, but do have a no minimum order policy. Anyone know of a Sweetbeets retailer?? I'm seriously wanting these for future baby announcements!]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelli,

    Thank you so much for finding Sweetbeets and writing such kind words about my letterpress cards on your blog!

    I'll be officially launching Sweetbeets by the end of the year. My letterpress printer is now working on printing my designs. I'm actually meeting with him this afternoon to see the progress! I'll let you know when I put a list of retailers on the Sweetbeets wholesale site.

    I had fun exploring your blog. I love the photography by Amy Furstenau that you featured back in May. It is those types of images and feelings that I aspire to capture with Sweetbeets cards!

    I've just subscribed to your blog and look forward to reading more.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa. I'm excited for all that's to come with Sweetbeets. We'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...