Wednesday, October 24, 2007

double rich.

Today's philosophy: every day is a holiday.

Chilled to the bone? This double rich hot cocoa shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath is the recipe to a cozy winter. $16-20.

Dishing the pink:
Philosophy's Shower For the Cure- a creamy all-in-one formula that can be used as a shampoo, shower gel or bubble bath. this long-time philosophy favorite contains a touch of milk proteins and fruit essences to provide a delightful experience for your senses. shower for the cure represents the spirit of every woman and 100% of the philosophy net proceeds from the shower for the cure is donated to the Women's Cancer Research Fund.

2 comments:

  1. I love this stuff. I always get a version (different "flavor") for my mom for Christmas each year. She loves it. I think. I hope. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...