Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sometimes I stroll...

If you find yourself in NYC you might want to pop into ABC...I tend to slip into another world every time I stop in...
I imagine hanging lots of candy colored fabrics from my walls...
and chandeliers from my ceiling...(at least 12!)...
and then eventually...I sort of float back to my street...back to my corner deli (nyc mini-grocery store...) gaze at flowers and wonder what to make for dinner with tom...
and it usually ends up looking like this...take out...(crepes/endive salad)...

3 comments:

  1. that store looks incredible. and hands down- one of the best things about nyc is the food. lucky you to have so many options for take out on the days where that's what seems to work best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the store is really a gem...i love just popping in, even if it's just for 5 minutes because i always leave inspired! and you're right...take out is a HUGE benefit of living in the city...i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in your artwork and hope to see more of it posted here. Gigi Creeden

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...