Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bottle Kits


I love this idea that I ran across last night. It's a Nalgene bottle stuffed with things in case of emergency - heat blanket, food bar, ibuprofen, gauze, band-aids etc. I'd recommend buying your own Nalgene and stuffing it with emergency essentials rather than paying $25 for one.

BUT, it is a great idea. I think I'm going to start making these and keeping them in my car. It'd even make a good baby shower present if you stuffed it with a gift card, travel shampoos, hair clips and put a baby Nalgene sippy along with it!

Check them out here (always free shipping)...

1 comment:

  1. This is a really great idea. I didn't know that they had pre-made ones. I've always packed a Nalgene bottle with matches and other need-to-stay-dry things for camping. I got the baby nalgene stuffed with a simple onsee for a gift for Cole. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...