Wednesday, November 28, 2007

monogram.

My Anthropologie Giving catalog arrived in the mail last week. I saved the coveting for my nightly bubble bath, so the pages are a bit warped from bubble fingers... but I found enough gift favorites to need to share. I love the monogram/initial theme and think it's a perfect thoughtful gift for the holidays:






1. yours truly bracelet, $58.
2. velvet alphabet ornaments, $6.
3. monogrammed mug, missus, $6.
4. alphabet hooks, $12.
5. bookhand tumblers, $10.
6. archipelago monogram candles, $25.

6 comments:

  1. i really really loved those bracelets, too. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the alphabet hooks and have thought about buying four of them spelling out KEYS as a key ring in our new laundry room. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the bracelet a few weeks ago, but with a strain of pearls ALL the way around. I get compliments every time I wear it.

    Good choices Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Missy- I think that is a supper cute idea. KEYS with the hooks. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they keys idea is cute, Missy. You must have a lot of keys...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I accidently broke my friend's missus monogrammed mug (letter B) and anthropolgie is sold out of them so I was wondering if anyone knows a way I can get my hands on another one.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...