Thursday, November 29, 2007

aden + anais.

Swaddling a newborn is any parent's saving grace. It's an art that can induce much anxiety in the first several days home from the hospital... because how do you do it like the nurses without reverting to that one hospital blanket with the pink and blue stripe that's completely void of style and comfort?

Solution: aden + anais has perfected the swaddle. Crafted from soft, breathable muslin fabric for air flow and ultimate comfort, these Australian-made wraps have deservedly received brilliant acclaim. Cool enough for summer and stylish enough for always, I so wish I knew about these with Cole. Because it's proven that the secret to the swaddle is in fact in the wrap {blanket} itself.

A packet of 4 standard wraps sells for $44. Winter warmth swaddles and dream blankets are now available. All available in several mod patterns and all wish worthy.

5 comments:

  1. wish i would have known about these too with all of my summer babies. i just didn't swaddle because it was so hot, but breathable fabric. what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look perfect! With #2 due to arrive any day I am looking for some good swaddling blankets! I will for sure be getting these

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are totally on my wish list {for when the newborn time comes again}.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these and they are wonderful! We live in So. Cal and this summer when it was hot they were great for my little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have these too and they are AWESOME! I can't rave about them enough. They are a definite must for all newborns in my book!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...