Monday, December 10, 2007

camilla engman.



You may remember my search for Nursery art? It's over and I'm 100% pleased. Camilla Engman was my first find that I felt best suited my style, best represented youth and innocence and plenty of whimsy.



Her set of four prints was a deal too good to pass and work too lovely to not have adorning Cole's walls. I love that they're nature inspired and friendly with room enough for playful interpretation and color enough to compliment our Urban blue without overpowering. Finally seeing the prints in person (I love deliveries!) sealed the deal. Camilla's work is the perfect fit. Now I'm left to figure out framing them. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. If it's not too late for your search for nursery art, head to my blog today for a Kate Endle giveaway. You guys at T&T were kind enough to offer up a giveaway that I won...now I want to return the favor. Her artwork is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...