Tuesday, December 11, 2007

taia.




[my favorites featured: 1. pod 04 2. fawn 08 3. flora 04 4. bean 01]


I can't get too excited about hair accessories with a little boy, but I do know a good thing when I see it. Taia hair clips, started by Jennifer Pezzolla, a make up artist turned stay-at-home mom to two, merges simple and modern with girly and chic {premium grosgrain and satin ribbons and swarovski crystals}. Functionality proves as important as style with a velcro lining insuring that they won't slip out of even the finest baby hair. With 74 products to choose from, ranging from $7-9 each, I think we've hit the clippie jackpot.

Bonus: Taia is offering all tangled and true readers 15% off your first order [code taia&true] without an expiration date. If you're planning on stocking up, hooray for free shipping on all orders over $50.

And p.s. Taia Hair Clips is part of our super Handmade Fair. Think handmade for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I love these clips... they are really cute but not too cutesy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...