Wednesday, December 19, 2007

reader post: comfy and cute.


i have searched and then i have searched some more. can it really be that difficult to create a pair of fabulous flats that are also comfortable? i was beside myself when flats became the “it” shoe. as a mom of two young boys i need shoes that are comfortable enough to chase my boys around in at the mall but i want style and fashion. i had exhausted my search until i happened upon born shoes. i own a pair of oh so comfy thong sandals from them but have not been 100% impressed with their casual style. that is until now. fun, hip, and metallic. the perfect holiday pair. how could you not want these little numbers adorning your shoe rack? happy shopping!

xo.



(molly elmer)

6 comments:

  1. I love them, Molly. I'm definitely a flats girl as well. And silver is so hip. (They're hard to find though. Did you find somewhere that sells them??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are precious. I, too, love the flats craze for the same reasons as you. You should try Me Too brand shoes. They are so-so-so comfy and so-so-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelli: on the born shoes website they have a link to buy them online. i know nordstrom does have a small selection of born shoes but not all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. borns are my favorite shoes. i am still wearing and loving my first pair i bought seven years ago, our first major purchase as a married couple. most of mine are pretty simple and classic, but the silver flats are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if molly's says they're the it shoe... they must be! Her style and flare just wow me! Thanks for sharing your find Molly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never seen such stylish borns!!! i will have to pick up a pair myself! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...